Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Where are we now

Monday: No Tile Guys appeared (as expected) but the counter tops were mostly completed, just have one little spot to do that is an "addition" to the original plan.......

Tuesday: Tile Guys appear around 10 am, said they would have most of the tile down in the den before the day was done.....here is a photo of the end of the day.....



Wednesday: Tile Guys appear around 10 and leave PROMPTLY at 3. Here are the results:



Thursday: Tile Guys appear around 9:30 am, get busy. Our "consultant" comes by around 11 so I can pick out grout. We are in the den with Tile Guys having conversation. I was asking their timing, one said "we'd love to work over the weekend, if you don't have plans" My response, "you can work ANYTIME YOU WANT WHENEVER YOU WANT!!!" Apparently they've had several jobs they are juggling, so I take back my thoughts of my hard-working Tile Guys leaving my house at 3:00 pm and going for beers, and arriving at 10am because of too many beers. Not the case.....Very hard workers - juggling several jobs and are willing to spend their weekend completing this job so they can move on to another huge job. Here is today's results:




Weddings........I need to do guest list for special shower for all 3 girls, one shower, three weddings. My HAT IS OFF to very special friends who are putting this together. I'm sure people will get an invite and think "WHAT?????" but - it seemed the best way to go. And it will be so much fun.

Our other "wedding shower" navigation issue was finding a place in the DFW area for a shower for DD#2, a couples shower put on by family and friends.....We finally found a really fun park area that met almost all our needs so we will be gathering at:
It will be a cookout with "Chef Todd" preparing the burgers (as he did at the Graduation Party), I'm sure I'll have plenty of photos of Richard in the Fire truck playground......we tried to get the park that was overlooking the lake (at the same price) but it was already booked :(





I must say, DD#2 - Wedding #2 - has the MOST IMPRESSIVE spreadsheet set up of guest lists. I am soooo impressed!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, i am the organized crazy one i'll say that. girls at my work think i am OCD!!! Ba-ha-ha if only that had seen my room in high school... LOL Thanks for the great compliment

    ReplyDelete