Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wedding #1 SUCCESSFUL!!!!!!

The week of Wedding #1 - Bride #3: A very crazy busy week. Bride #3 is a very creative visual person, and really wanted to do a GREAT DEAL of the decor herself, not only because of the expense, but because she TRULY LOVES decorating. (She now needs to come spend some time at my house with my decor!)

But before I go to the Rehearsal Dinner, let's have a little fun at Possum Kingdom. Yep, the lake. The beautiful-one-of-my-most-favorite-places-in-the-world: Lake Possum Kingdom.

A VERY good friend invited Bride #3 and her bridesmaids (which includes Bride #1 & #2) to her place at Possum Kingdom. What a FABULOUS TIME FOR ALL. We played, we visited, we went on the boat, we rested by the pool, we rode in the golf cart, we fed the deer. It was completely beautiful. I'll try to pick my top favorite photos!!!

sitting outside the Condo - we'd throw corn out and the deer would slowly come visit and eat. . . this was a quiet evening before all the brides and bridesmaids arrived!

Bride and a bridesmaid arrive!!

And we are off in the boat.......





Yep, that's me, they made me do it



It was a really stressful weekend...


Next up - Bridal Spa day and Rehearsal dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment